POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Internet POV Modeller/Animator Project??? : Internet POV Modeller/Animator Project??? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Internet POV Modeller/Animator Project???
From: Lonnie Ezell
Date: 21 May 1998 01:15:04
Message: <3563B857.5A20E0EB@pcis.net>
Hi all!  I was wondering if there was any interest in putting together a
group to create the ultimate Modeller/Animation system for POV?  I've
got a ton  of ideas, and started to try and program it, but never got to
far.  My skills just aren't good enough to get the job done.

I've stumbled across a C++ library that allows you to write one
interface, and compile it into a number of different OS's, including
Win95 and Linux.  I thought that this would be perfect.  If there is any
interest, email me or, better yet, respond in the newsgroup....

Thanks
Lonnie Ezell